VANILLUSTELPAN Á BLEIKA SKÝINU

............ lífið í Borgarnesi .................

21.12.05

My dearest friends! I don’t know where to begin. Now I’m sitting on the train to Copenhagen and all I can think about are you, my family in Luneburg. It’s raining outside and it’s raining inside me, it’s so hard to say goodbye. These last few months have been the best months of my life and its all because of you. I will never forget you all, how could I?
First time I saw Justin, my beautiful hero, was in class, the big guy that Sarah introduced. At October fest you asked if you could see my tattoo, and of course I said NO!! Then I noticed you liked Dave Matthews and now I would always show you my tattoo and wouldn’t put my seat down if you were behind me!
I told Bjarki early on that Justin was my favorite person and of course he stole him from me…. he he :)
Sarah and Lindsey, my American girls! I saw you too for the first time in class and remember when Sarah introduced Justin and Dave introduced Lindsey. Before I knew I was in Milan with you beautiful girls having the time of my life!
Dave, my all-star American, you always have a t-shirt on with a catchy fraise, who wouldn’t notice you darling??
Graham, funniest guy I ever met! I went with you from Munchen to Amsterdam. You can tell a joke like no one else and I like your dad!
Laura, Callie and Mickey! I saw you all in class as well, and remember wondering if Laura and Callie were best friends or a couple. Mickey, your dimples were the first thing I noticed about you, so sweet. Thanks for everything guys!
Well then the rebels came, my footballers, Pete from England and Patrick and Eanna from Ireland, and then I wanted so bad to be a footballer’s wife! You guys are SO much fun and Eanna sings for me whenever I want!!!
And of course my darling Victoria! I’m saving the best for last. You are my twin and my little sister, even if I’m smaller than you! Best friend in the whole world. I saw you first in your room in our home in Luneburg and remember thinking; she’s gorgeous! And you are, inside out!
I’m soooooo lucky to have met you all. Memories of you will stay in my heart 4ever.
Thank you for everything. And like Dolly Parton sings; I will always love you!

Thand God I have my icelandic boys, I love you too...

Here are pictures from the last night

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com